Jardine
Chuyển đến trang Trang trước  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Trang kế

Gởi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề nầy    Diễn Đàn MẪU TÂM -> GÓC ĐỌC & NGHE TRUYỆN ONLINE
Xem chủ đề trước :: Xem chủ đề kế  
Tác giả Thông điệp
Lilya

Ngày tham gia: 24 8 2011
Bài gởi: 32

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Bảy 11 29, 2014 11:35 pm    Tiêu đề:

"What you are is what you have been,

And what you will be is what you do now."

- Buddha

Don't bother retaliating; their own karma will handle it more perfectly than you ever could. Concentrate On Your Own Karma Instead!

"What goes around comes around"

Karma is one of the main laws of the universe. Karma is the universe’s way of keeping our world, and the people of our world, in balance and in harmony.

A common saying for the law of karma is ''what goes around comes around''.

The way that you act towards others will be returned and reflected back onto you. If you do something negative to another human being or to a thing of nature, the universe will deliver a lesson to you that will help you to realise the negativity of your actions. Your actions will come back around again, but this time the ‘victim’ will be you. In doing this, the universe is teaching you to think about your actions and this will help you to make better decisions the next time you find yourself in a similar situation. The universe will do what it needs to do to create balance again. If you treat people well, then the universe will reward you with good karma. Show kindness to people, and life will be kind to you in return.

Your actions right now are creating your future karma. There is no certain time frame that karma will be delivered in. If you create negative karma it may take a short time or a long time for the universe to deliver its lesson, but it will. No person escapes karma. Your lessons are timed and designed specifically for you. They will be delivered in a time in your life when you will feel the most impact, and executed in the most efficient way for you to understand your lesson.

Treat other people with kindness, respect and dignity. Treat people the way you would expect them to treat you. You are constantly creating karma in your life so you need to keep the karma that you are creating positive and not negative.

If a person wrongs you, there is no need for retaliation. Every person is on their own journey, creating their own karma. The universe will deal with the people who hurt you. You do not need to. Focus on the wonderful things in your life instead of retaliation.

Treat others as you would want them to treat you.

Sacred Buddha - Straight To The Heart

Frederic Delarue - Calm In My Spirit

Về Đầu Trang
Xem lý lịch thành viên Gởi tin nhắn
Lilya

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Ba 2 10, 2015 1:22 am    Tiêu đề:

Coffee On The Wall

“Beauty isn't about having a pretty face.
It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.

- Drake

I sat with my friend in a well-known coffee shop in a neighboring town of Venice, Italy, the city of lights and water.

As we enjoyed our coffee, a man entered and sat at an empty table beside us. He called the waiter and placed his order saying, “Two cups of coffee, one of them there on the wall.”
We heard this order with rather interest and observed that he was served with one cup of coffee but he paid for two.
When he left, the waiter put a piece of paper on the wall saying “A Cup of Coffee”.

While we were still there, two other men entered and ordered three cups of coffee, two on the table and one on the wall. They had two cups of coffee but paid for three and left. This time also, the waiter did the same; he put a piece of paper on the wall saying, “A Cup of Coffee”.
It was something unique and perplexing for us. We finished our coffee, paid the bill and left.

After a few days, we had a chance to go to this coffee shop again. While we were enjoying our coffee, a man poorly dressed entered. As he seated himself, he looked at the wall and said, “One cup of coffee from the wall.”

The waiter served coffee to this man with the customary respect and dignity. The man had his coffee and left without paying.
We were amazed to watch all this, as the waiter took off a piece of paper from the wall and threw it in the trash bin.

Now it was no surprise for us – the matter was very clear. The great respect for the needy shown by the inhabitants of this town made our eyes well up in tears.

Ponder upon the need of what this man wanted. He enters the coffee shop without having to lower his self-esteem… he has no need to ask for a free cup of coffee… without asking or knowing about the one who is giving this cup of coffee to him… he only looked at the wall, placed an order for himself, enjoyed his coffee and left.

A truly beautiful thought. Probably the most beautiful wall you may ever see anywhere!

Author Unknown
Submitted by H H Chanchani

Origen - The Flower Of Love (Epilogue)

Richard Clayderman - A Comme Amour

Về Đầu Trang
Lilya

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 3 18, 2015 1:00 am    Tiêu đề:

Dharma Talk: True Presence

The Four Mantras

The greatest gift we can make to others is our true presence. “I am here for you” is a mantra to be uttered in perfect concentration. When you are concentrated – mind and body together – you produce your true presence, and anything you say is a mantra. It does not have to be in Sanskrit or Tibetan. A mantra can be spoken in your own language:

"Darling, I am here for you."

And if you are truly present, this mantra will produce a miracle. You become real, the other person becomes real, and life is real in that moment. You bring happiness to yourself and to the other person.

“I know you are there, and I am very happy.”

Is the second mantra. When I look at the moon, I breathe in and out deeply and say:
“Full moon, I know you are there, and I am very happy.”
I do the same with the morning star.
Last spring in Korea, walking mindfully among magnolia trees, I looked at the magnolia flowers and said, “I know you are there and I am very happy.”
To be really present and know that the other is also there is a miracle. When you contemplate a beautiful sunset, if you are really there, you will recognize and appreciate it deeply. Looking at the sunset, you feel very happy. Whenever you are really there, you are able to recognize and appreciate the presence of the other – the full moon, the North Star, the magnolia flowers, or the person you love the most.

First you practice breathing in and out deeply to recover yourself, and then you sit close to the one you love and, in that state of deep concentration, pronounce the second mantra. You are happy, and the person you love is happy at the same time. These mantras can be practiced in our daily life. To be a true lover, you have to practice mindfulness of breathing, sitting, and walking in order to produce your true presence.

The third mantra is:

“Darling, I know you suffer. That is why I am here for you.”

When you are mindful, you notice when the person you love suffers. If we suffer and if the person we love is not aware of our suffering, we will suffer even more. Just practice deep breathing, then sit close to the one you love and say:
“Darling, I know you suffer. That is why I am here for you.”
Your presence alone will relieve a lot of his or her suffering. No matter how old or young you are, you can do it.

The fourth mantra is the most difficult. It is practiced when you yourself suffer and you believe that the person you love is the one who has caused you to suffer. The mantra is :

“Darling, I suffer. Please help.”

Only five words, but many people cannot say it because of the pride in their heart. If anyone else had said or done that to you, you would not suffer so much, but because it was the person you love, you feel deeply hurt. You want to go to your room and weep. But if you really love him or her, when you suffer like that you have to ask for help. You must overcome your pride.

Thich Nhat Hanh's 4 Mantras

Về Đầu Trang
Lilya

Bài gởiGởi bởi: CN 11 15, 2015 1:20 am    Tiêu đề:

Experiment

This is a story about a famous research scientist who had made several very important medical breakthroughs.

He was being interviewed by a newspaper reporter who asked him why he thought he was able to be so much more creative than the average person.

What set him so far apart from others?

He responded that, in his opinion, it all came from an experience with his mother that occurred when he was about four years old.
He had been trying to remove a bottle of milk from the refrigerator when he lost his grip on the slippery bottle and it fell, spilling its contents all over the kitchen floor - a veritable sea of milk!

When his mother came into the kitchen, instead of yelling at him, giving him a lecture, or punishing him, she said:

"Robert, what a great and wonderful mess you have made! I have rarely seen such a huge puddle of milk. Well, the damage has already been done.
Would you like to get down and play in the milk for a few minutes before we clean it up?"

Indeed, he did. After a few minutes, his mother said:

"You know, Robert, whenever you make a mess like this, eventually you have to clean it up and restore everything to its proper order. So, how would you like to do that? We could use a sponge, a towel, or a mop. Which do you prefer?"

He chose the sponge and together they cleaned up the spilled milk.

His mother then said:

"You know, what we have here is a failed experiment in how to effectively carry a big milk bottle with two tiny hands.
Let's go out in the back yard and fill the bottle with water and see if you can discover a way to carry it without dropping it."

The little boy learned that if he grasped the bottle at the top near the lip with both hands, he could carry it without dropping it. What a wonderful lesson!

This renowned scientist then remarked that it was at that moment that he knew he didn't need to be afraid to make mistakes.
Instead, he learned that mistakes were just opportunities for learning something new, which is, after all, what scientific experiments are all about.

Even if the experiment "doesn't work," we usually learn something valuable from it.

Nand Kumar Menon

Stive Morgan - In My Dreams

Ryan Woodward - Thought Of You (Giovanni Marradi - Lysistrata)

Về Đầu Trang
Trình bày bài viết theo thời gian:   
Gởi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề nầy    Diễn Đàn MẪU TÂM -> GÓC ĐỌC & NGHE TRUYỆN ONLINE Thời gian được tính theo giờ Việt Nam PST (U.S./Canada)
Chuyển đến trang Trang trước  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Trang kế
Trang 8 trong tổng số 9 trang

Chuyển đến 
Bạn không có quyền gởi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
|   Register   |   Tin nhắn riêng   |   Đăng Nhập