Đẳng cấp BTS: Được mời chấm giải Grammy
Chuyển đến trang Trang trước  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Trang kế

Gởi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề nầy    Diễn Đàn MẪU TÂM -> TIN TỨC VĂN NGHỆ - THỜI SỰ HẢI NGOẠI
Xem chủ đề trước :: Xem chủ đề kế  
Tác giả Thông điệp
music123

Ngày tham gia: 18 12 2006
Bài gởi: 65137

Bài gởiGởi bởi: CN 12 16, 2018 5:58 pm    Tiêu đề:

Jin Just Revealed BTS Thought About Breaking Up In His Emotional MAMAs Speech

12/16/2018

From the outside looking in, BTS' meteoric rise to international fame can look like it happened easily and overnight. In 2018, Jungkook, Jimin, V, RM, Suga, Jin, and J-Hope have dropped hit single after hit single, broken Billboard records, won almost every award imaginable all over the globe, broken box office records with their Burn The Stage movie, and sold out stadiums worldwide on their Love Yourself tour.

They made it all look easy, if I'm being honest, and considering the boys renewed their contract with Big Hit Entertainment for an additional seven years in October, it's easy to assume their road to superstardom has been just peachy. But the video of BTS' MAMA Artist of the Year acceptance speech at the 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards proves the boys' lives over the past few years has been anything but easy, and at one point, they even considered breaking up altogether to escape the pressures of international fame.

I'll set the stage: The boys attended the Mnet Asian Music Awards on Dec. 14, where they unsurprisingly won almost every award they were nominated for. Throughout the night, the boys won the awards for Mwave Global Choice, Best Asian Style, TikTok Best Music Video for "IDOL," and Album of the Year for Love Yourself: Tear. But it was when the boys hit the stage to accept the last award of the night, the daesang ("grand prize") for Artist of the Year, when things got truly emotional.

J-Hope stepped up to the mic first, almost immediately breaking down in tears as he opened up about the pressure the boys feel to deliver amazing performances, and how loved he feels by the fans and his bandmates after all their success this year. According to a translation by AllKPop, J-Hope said:

ARMY, I worried a lot before coming here. I want to show you our best all the time without any mistakes so we always prepare the stage with worried hearts. This award... I would've cried today no matter if we won this award or not. I wanted to repay because we worked so hard and received so much love from you guys. Thank you so so much and I want to say thanks to the members who are together with me at this moment. Thank you. I love you.
J-Hope's bandmates were visibly moved by his speech, crying along with him. Jimin spoke next, echoing J-Hope's thoughts and hinting at the reality that 2018 was a challenging year for the band. According to AllKPop, he said:

ARMY, thank you. Over the year, there could've been many hard times you know... We had times where we got together and had discussions. What we felt is that we have so many people around us. So we want to thank you guys for always giving us encouragement. We really wanted to receive this award here again. Your pride in us is our pride. We will show a better side of us next year and show you guys this award again.
Next came V, who took a moment to thank his parents for all they'd done for him over the years, saying:

Mom and dad who are watching this, thank you for taking care of me. This award is unbelievable and I will become a hardworking singer who isn't an embarrassment to this award. We receive so many amazing awards at the end of the year. ARMY is such a meaningful gift. Thank you so much and I love you.
Then Suga stepped up, echoing V's thanks to the parents of the members of the group:

Thank you ARMYs. I'm happy to be receiving the Artist of the Year. ARMYs who are always watching us, I will consider this an award by you and will work hard. I want to thank our families who gave birth to the seven brothers. 2018 was a year that made me wonder if I could be this happy in my life. I will make 2019 an even more amazing year.
Finally, when Jin approached the mic, in a moment of true raw emotion, he revealed that the boys had actually considered breaking up at the beginning of the year because of all the pressure they were feeling from all sides and the mental toll it was taking on them. When he uttered the word disbandment, V broke down crying beside him almost instantly, which suggests it was an emotional time for him.

Here's what he said:

I remember early this year. We were mentally struggling at the beginning of the year. While talking amongst ourselves, we even considered disbanding. I think it's so fortunate that we got ourselves together and was able to bring good outcomes. I want to thank my members who helped me get myself together and the ARMYs who love us.
Check out the emotional speech in its entirety below:

Although BTS does a top-notch job of being professionals and always delivers amazing performances so that fans don't ever get a hint of the hardships they're going through, when you really think about it, it's not hard to imagine the pressure these seven boys must be experiencing on a daily basis as they travel the world performing for their fans at break-neck speed. Fans truly appreciated the boys opening up in their acceptance speech and for finding it within themselves to keep going as a band.

This authentic moment is why BTS and the ARMY is unstoppable. Thank you, BTS. You deserve everything that's coming your way!

https://uevf.org/entertainment/video-bts-mama-acceptance-speech-emotionally-reveals-considered-82822882

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 12 19, 2018 5:04 pm    Tiêu đề:

BTS giúp kinh tế Hàn Quốc thu về 3,6 tỷ USD

12/19/2018

Với vị thế của nhóm nhạc hàng đầu thế giới, 7 thần tượng nhà BTS giúp nền kinh tế Hàn Quốc thu về gần 3,6 tỷ USD trong năm qua, theo số liệu của Viện nghiên cứu Hyundai.

Tờ Daily Mail dẫn số liệu từ Viện nghiên cứu Hyundai (HRI) cho hay, độ phủ sóng toàn cầu của nhóm nhạc BTS mang đến gần 3,6 tỷ USD (tức hơn 4 nghìn tỷ won) cho nền kinh tế Hàn Quốc trong năm qua. Con số này tương đương với đóng góp của 26 công ty có quy mô trung bình.

Tính riêng năm 2017, cứ 13 khách du lịch nước ngoài đến Hàn Quốc thì có 1 fan của BTS. Viện nghiên cứu HRI phân tích: “Độ phủ sóng của BTS giúp thúc đẩy phát triển xuất khẩu hàng tiêu dùng, mỹ phẩm và quần áo của Hàn Quốc sang nước ngoài. Hơn 1 tỷ USD đến từ giá trị xuất khẩu quần áo, mỹ phẩm nhờ đóng góp của 7 thần tượng”.

BTS mang lại giá trị khổng lồ cho kinh tế Hàn Quốc.

Viện nghiên cứu HRI đưa ra dự đoán: “Nếu BTS tiếp tục duy trì sự ảnh hưởng toàn cầu như hiện nay. Trong vòng 10 năm tới, 7 chàng trai nhà Big Hit sẽ tạo ra giá trị kinh tế hơn 41,8 nghìn tỷ won cho Hàn Quốc”.

Nhóm nhạc BTS với tên gọi đầy đủ là Bangtan Sonyeondan ra mắt vào ngày 13/6/2013, gồm 7 thành viên: RM (trưởng nhóm), Jin, Ji Min, V, J-Hope, Suga và Jung Kook. Hai năm đầu tiên, BTS gặp nhiều khó khăn, công ty Big Hit từng suýt rơi vào cảnh phá sản vì nợ.

Từ ca khúc I Need U hồi tháng 5/2015, sự nghiệp của BTS bắt đầu khởi sắc. Tiếp đó, 7 thần tượng nhà Big Hit phát triển thần tốc, vươn mình thành hiện tượng âm nhạc của Kpop. Không lâu sau đó, BTS từng bước khẳng định đẳng cấp ở thị trường âm nhạc khó tính Âu - Mỹ.

Để có thành công như hôm nay, BTS từng trải qua quãng thời gian rất khó khăn.

Năm 2018 là quãng thời gian BTS chạm đến đỉnh cao với album Love Yourself: Tear giữ vị trí số 1 ở bảng xếp hạng Billboard 200. Các sản phẩm mới là Fake Love, Idol được cả thế giới đón nhận. BTS vinh dự đại diện cho giới trẻ phát biểu ở Liên hợp quốc và tổ chức thành công tour diễn vòng quanh thế giới lần đầu tiên.

Ở gala trao giải MAMA 2018 mới đây, BTS thắng đậm với 5 hạng mục được vinh danh gồm: Daesang Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, Best Music Video, Best Asian Style và Mwave Global Choice. Hồi đầu tháng 11/2018, BTS cũng “vơ vét” 5 giải thưởng quan trọng tại gala MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards.

Hương Ly

Ảnh: Getty Images

Được sửa chữa bởi music123 ngày Tư 12 19, 2018 5:17 pm; sửa lần 1.
Về Đầu Trang
Xem lý lịch thành viên Gởi tin nhắn
music123

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 12 19, 2018 5:17 pm    Tiêu đề:

8 nhóm nhạc nam Kpop có sức ảnh hưởng nhất ở Mỹ

16:35 16/12/2018

Thị trường âm nhạc Mỹ vốn rất khắt khe nhưng không ít những nhóm nhạc nam Kpop vẫn có được chỗ đứng ấn tượng ở đây.

1. BTS: Khác với đa số thần tượng, BTS thường xuyên chia sẻ cuộc sống thường ngày của nhóm với người hâm mộ qua video được nhóm đăng tải trên MXH. Bằng cách này, họ giúp mối quan hệ giữa thần tượng và người hâm mộ trở nên gần gũi, thân thiết hơn. Bởi vậy, cộng đồng ARMY (tên fanclub của BTS) vẫn không ngừng lớn mạnh, đóng vai trò quan trọng cho thành công của nhóm. Với 9,6 triệu người theo dõi trên trang Twitter, hơn một tỷ lượt xem các video âm nhạc chính thức, ARMYs đã đưa BTS trở thành nghệ sĩ có hoạt động âm nhạc nổi bật nhất Hàn Quốc tại thị trường Mỹ kể từ khi Psy phát hành Gangnam Style vào năm 2012.

BTS đã xuất sắc giành giải thưởng Top Social Artist đồng thời trở thành nhóm nhạc Hàn Quốc đầu tiên biểu diễn tại AMAs 2017. Năm 2018, BTS được ghi nhận có doanh thu bán đĩa đơn nhất cao nhất trong lịch sử của BXH Gaon Hàn Quốc với hơn 1,6 triệu bản “Love Yourself: Her" , đánh dấu lần gia nhập BXH Billboard 200 thứ 5 của nhóm. Những album khác cùng trong BXH bao gồm: You Never Walk Alone (2017), Wings (2016), Young Forever (2016), The Most Beautiful Moment in Life (2015).

2. EXO

3. WANNA ONE

4. GOT7

5. Monsta X

6. Seventeen

7. NCT (127, Dream, U)

8. Nu'est (W)

Linh Phương

Ảnh: tổng hợp, Nguồn: Newyork magazine

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 12 19, 2018 5:22 pm    Tiêu đề:

BTS' Big 2018: 11 Times the K-Pop Boy Band Broke Records and Made History

December 11, 2018

Jennifer Drysdale‍
Entertainment Tonight

If anyone had a big year, it's BTS.

The K-pop boy band's popularity and exposure has only grown year after year, but this one was pretty special. RM, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, J-Hope, V and Suga continued their global domination with a world tour, and two No. 1 albums -- and ended the year with a historic GRAMMY nomination.

The boys rang in the new year as the first K-pop act to perform on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, but that's not the only time they left their mark. In fact, it's far from it. Check out the 11 times BTS broke records and made history in 2018 below.

Top Social Artist

In May, BTS became the only K-pop act to be nominated for and win Top Social Artist two years in a row at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards. This year, they beat out artists like Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato and Shawn Mendes.

"Thank you so much, Billboard Music Awards, for this precious award two years in a row," RM told the crowd at the show. "This time we had a chance to think about what social really means to us. And now, we realize our words truly carry weight, thanks to you guys and ARMY out there."

Crushing the Charts

The same month, the boys' single, "Fake Love" debuted at No. 7 on Billboard's Streaming Songs chart. It marked the group's first time in the top 10, as well as the first K-pop song in the top 10 since Psy's "Hangover" in 2014.

RM told ET in May that "Fake Love" was the hardest song for them to write on the album. "[The main single] is always the hardest," he explained.

No. 1

From No. 7 to No. 1! It didn't take long for BTS to dominate the charts. In May, their album, Love Yourself: Tear debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200 chart.

"This time around, it's about honesty and love," RM told ET that month of how they were following up their 2017 EP, Love Yourself: Her. "Sometimes we just turn away from some sort of situations, because in love and life, it's not like a fairytale. We always have a dark side, so we want to talk about like, the dark sides of love."

"[It's] kind of deep," he added.

Real Influence

By June, the band's reach was undeniable. The group was named one of Time Magazine's "25 Most Influential People on the Internet."

"We always feel the responsibility," RM told ET in May of the group's impact on the outside world. "But if we just keep focusing on like, the responsibility and many people, then we will change. We always want to keep the things like [that] we tried to do... years ago. [We want to] keep that vibe and what we do and it's up to the other people that love us or hate us."

Repeat Performance

In August, the group hit No. 1 on the US Billboard 200 chart again with their compilation album, Love Yourself: Answer, which featured seven new original songs.

Take That, Taylor Swift

BTS' stunning music video for "Idol" dropped in August, and almost instantly broke records. The boys surpassed Swift for the most-viewed video within 24 hours on YouTube, when "Idol" racked up over 45 million views on the first day of its release, beating Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do." They continued to hold onto the top spot until Ariana Grande's "Thank U, Next" released this month.

Doing Good at the UN

The band proved they're just as passionate about giving back as they are about their music when they spoke at the United Nations as part of a UNICEF collaboration with their Love Yourself campaign in September.

"I trained for it like, a thousand times. Like, I imagined it," RM, 24, later told GMA's Michael Strahan and Robin Roberts of the experience. "I think I did it OK. I was holding the paper... and my hands were shaking like a thousand times for a second. It was a nervous thing, but it was like the best moment in my life."

Stadium Size

In October, BTS became the first K-pop act to play a U.S. stadium, when their Love Yourself world tour stopped at New York's Citi Field. Thousands of fans filled the 42,000-seat venue to cheer on the boys. Way to go, ARMY!

Next Generation Leaders

As the year started to wrap up, the band was recognized by Time again, and this time, they were named as one of the magazine's "Next Generation Leaders." Actress Amandla Stenberg and soccer player Kylian Mbappe also got their own covers, while comedian Hasan Minhaj, Argentinian women's rights activist Sabrina Cartabia, marine conservation biologist Christine Figgener, Saudi storyteller Fatima al Banawi, cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason, computer scientists Rasha Abu-Safieh and Bassma Ali and inventor of Africa's first medical computer tablet Arthur Zang also made the list.

"We started to tell the stories that people wanted to hear and were ready to hear," BTS said of their global success.

Burn the Stage

The band followed up their YouTube series with a film, called Burn the Stage: The Movie, which released in November -- and quickly broke records. The movie became the highest-grossing cinema musical production, which was previously set in 2014 by One Direction.

The group opened up about the significance of Burn the Stage after the launch of the YouTube series earlier this year.

"When we burn something, we always have the ashes left... there's always the ashes," RM expressed. "I know some say it's really hard to watch the pain, the sweat backstage. We wanted to share many more things, be really closer [to the fans]."

GRAMMY History

On Friday, BTS' Love Yourself: Tear, and the album's art director, HuskyFox, were nominated in the Best Recording Package category, which celebrates the visual look of an album. While the award itself will be officially presented to the art director (and not the musical act), it's still a major move for the group -- as no other K-pop act has been recognized before.

During a May interview with ET, the band gushed about how they owe all their accomplishments to their fans. "The fans gave us the wings that allow us to be where we are,” V gushed of ARMY. “That’s why we have that special relationship.”
Gởi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề nầy    Diễn Đàn MẪU TÂM -> TIN TỨC VĂN NGHỆ - THỜI SỰ HẢI NGOẠI Thời gian được tính theo giờ Việt Nam PST (U.S./Canada)
Chuyển đến trang Trang trước  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Trang kế
Trang 16 trong tổng số 33 trang

Chuyển đến 
Bạn không có quyền gởi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
|   Register   |   Tin nhắn riêng   |   Đăng Nhập